PHOTOS FROM FRIDAY NIGHT'S "MEET & GREET"
Many thanks to Greg Jaeger for his great photography.
Click on the photos for a slideshow.
Greg Jaeger (Jan Haney's Husband) is a budding professional photographer, and he went way beyond the call of duty to be the official photographer of the Class of 67's 50th Reunion. He has put the photos he took on a special website that will allow us to view them easily as well as download and/or order prints. Click on the following links to see the great shots by Greg.
50th Class Reunion Friday Night Gathering
50th Class Reunion Celebration
Here are some tips from Greg:
- You will note as you hover your mouse over the larger picture on the right, a menu will appear. The selections are the viewing size.
- To download one picture, just click on the yellow folder with a down arrow in it.
- Above the larger photo on the right is a set of menus. The BUY menu allows the user to select an individual photo to have printed or to select multiple photos. It also allows the entire gallery to be downloaded.
- You can order prints in multiple finishes from 4x6 to 8x10 at cost.
- Individual downloads cost nothing and the cost to download the entire gallery is only $0.99 cents.
- If you would like specialty items like mouse pads, mugs, t-shirts, etc. let Greg know at firstname.lastname@example.org